: NSW’s thermoplastic polyurethane and polyester elastomer profile belts are manufactured to high quality standards that ensure long-term economical use. NSW offers a wide range of profiles suitable for numerous conveying applications.
Major product categories include:-
: Profile Belt (Round belts, Ridge Top V belts, V belts)
NSW profile belts stand out because of their high tensile strength abrasion resistance. Their comprehensive range of standard products covers abroad spectrum of applications in industry – from woodworking machines, glass and tile transport systems all the way to packing machines.
- Made of polyurethane or polyester elastomer
- Available in four different Shore hardness values (85°A, 87°A, 92°A and 100°A)
- They can be connect quickly and easily, even directly in system without disassembling machine parts
- Resistant to oil, grease and most chemicals; unaffected by dust, dirt or moisture
: SECA® and SECAflex® (Timing belts)
SECA® timing belts are available as long length version and as welded endless belts. They are used in synchronous conveyor systems, to provide timing for linear motion or in power transmission systems. They are suited to welding cleat sections and for various types of back covering.
- Made of polyurethane elastomer
- Shore hardness 92°A
- Longitudinal tension members provided by various versions of steel cords
- Manufactured as truly endless belts without a weld joint and consequently
- Maximum performance – maximum power transmission