Tegoglas® cold-end container glass coatings are a range of proprietary wax emulsion concentrates for high performance coatings of glass containers. The wax emulsion forms a lubricating and protective coating on glass containers. Tegoglas® cold-end coatings provide long-lasting protection for both dry and wet filling processes. Using Tegoglas® cold end coatings will help improve scratch resistance and reduce glass fractures and scuffing during filling and transportation.
A family of products
Arkema makes a full line of polyethylene, oleic acid and stearate coatings to improve lubricity and scratch resistance.
- Polyethylene wax
- RP40: Application temperatures 80-120º C or
- RP40LT: Application temperatures < 80º C or
- RP44: Application temperatures > 120º C
- Application temperature 80-120º C
- Reduces clarity problems some other leading C.E.C. have
- Kosher certified