EXCEPTIONAL REFRACTORY DESIGN STARTS WITH SELECTING THE RIGHT MATERIALS
Experienced sales engineers with deep understanding of your local market, industrial process, and the chemical reactions in your equipment will work with you to choose the best product to optimize the often competing factors of performance, lifetime, and cost.
Thanks to the global Calderys network, your local representatives stay informed of the latest developments in the refractory field and actively work to bring the latest technologies to you.
Through careful product selection you will achieve:
- Reduced downtime for installation and maintenance
- Reduced manpower requirements
- Increased production volume, quality, reliability
- Longer product life, leading to less environmental pollution
- Safer production conditions
SHARING REFRACTORY KNOWLEDGE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
Taught by a team of senior instructors who travel the globe to deliver courses, Calderys Academy ensures training access worldwide for top installers, channel partners, and valued customers to become “Calderys certified”.
The main goals of the programme include:
- Transferring knowledge about refractories including installation best practices
- Keeping up-to-date on latest refractory innovations (both in products & services)
- Providing hands-on training opportunities including troubleshooting common problems
- Elevating safety awareness and creating lasting patterns of safe thinking
OUR CERTIFIED TEAMS ARE READY TO SERVE YOU
To better meet your needs and guarantee the best performance of Calderys products, we have our own certified installation teams that we dispatch to your premises for a quick and care-free installation of your refractories.
Our supervisors and teams worldwide are trained to observe the highest safety and quality standards while working on your site. We strive to install your refractories with minimum downtime while maintaining the high performance and long-term cost-effectiveness you expect from our products.
- REHEAT FURNACES